October 24, 2008

The End of the "Gray Wolves"

Soccer ended Tuesday night with a close win to finish up an undefeated season. :)  We had a lot of good players on our team. It was a fun season, but I think Spence is breathing a sigh of relief.  Between water problems, weaning calves, and soccer responsibilities he's had a lot on his plate.  But he is a GREAT COACH!  I appreciate all of the parents who volunteered their time for soccer.  It's somewhat of a thankless job. Also, a big thanks to all of the grandmas, papas, aunts, uncles, cousins and friends who supported us.  We love you!

I actually thought ahead (who would have thought?) and took Hayes to my mom's house for pictures before the game.  It was pure torture for him of course, but I'm glad I wrestled him into it.

10 20 08_2769_edited-1

10 20 08_2763_edited-1 

I thought they turned out really good.  I didn't do such a great job on the team photo, but I'm hoping Carrie Crosby got better ones she can send me. Spence always has the kids do one "good" shot and one silly one. I always like the silly one.

10 20 08_2773_edited-1

10 20 08_2775 

(above, starting top left) Fernando, Homero, Landon, Hayes, Christian,

(bottom left) Cassidy, Shelby, Kaylee, and Felicity and Spence

Coach took the kids for ice cream at Corky's after the game.

10 20 08_2777  

10 20 08_2779

10 20 08_2778

Spence got in way of my shot on purpose, so I had to put this one in. Way to go Honkytonk...you did a great job!

No comments: