March 4, 2011

That’s Some Baby

Ree will probably make me delete this in a few years, but I just can’t help myself.  Early on we noticed something special about this girl.  Many people have advanced babies who develop quickly in areas of speech, mental acuity, or physical prowess.  The parents are quick to provide a laundry list of their son or daughter’s accelerated accomplishments to the amazement of all of those within earshot.  I must confess, I am one of those parents.  Ree is very accelerated in one area in particular.  I don’t know if it’s through the Jackson or Platt genes, but she is developing way faster in this area than many of her counterparts. What area, you may ask?  Well, the girl has some serious junk in the trunk!  Her booty would rival J Lo’s any day.  She is a fairly petite little thing, but she has one enormous bum.  The first time we noticed it, we all starting laughing and had to check again.  The girl is 1/3 bum from behind.  Every time we see her naked, we all just stare in amazement. So when we go out with friends and they tell us about their gifted children, we just say “Oh, yeah.  Check this out!”  and Spence proceeds to pull down her diaper to show off her exquisite derriere.  (This actually happened in a restaurant one time)  I feel “seriously so blessed” to have such a talented baby! :)

I’m laughing just looking at this picture. 

03 04 11_1379

Now, after making fun of my sweet, little baby, I have to post some cute pictures too.

03 04 11_1378

03 04 11_1386_edited-1

5 comments:

Marcie Ashton said...

That's pretty impressive. We tease Lauren for her "bubble butt", however I think Ree has the title, hands down. (Or should I say pants down?!)

Jaime said...

Hey if you got it, flaunt it!

tricia said...

We're related!

Kristen said...

She's gonna give "Big Booty Judy" a run for his money. At this point it could go either way, but if she's still "bottom-heavy" in her 30s, we'll know it's the Platt genes.
By the way, I can't believe how much little Hayes reminds me of Parker at that age. The first picture must have been taken moments before he fell head first into the fish pond: "Why did that have to happen to me?!"

Unknown said...

she's beautiful... just like j.lo! (: {but even cuter! (: }