September 9, 2009

Alaska Preview

My wonderful parents took Hayes with them to Alaska the week before school started.  They really didn't have a choice since Hayes had been insisting that it was his turn to go ever since my parents took Syd a few years ago. I was loading the pictures that they gave me onto my computer today and couldn't help but post this pic.  It is so Hayes.  He and I are going to sit down (within the week, I PROMISE!) and do a little joint blogging session of his trip. 

IMG_1456_edited-1

 

OK....just a few more...I don't want to spoil the surprise! I think this pic of my parents is SO CUTE!

 

IMG_1390_edited-1

 

Last one I promise. I had to get one of Cort and Ari in too!  (Sorry, Mark; they didn't give me any with all three of you in it!) :(

IMG_1486_edited-1

No comments: