April 6, 2010

Our Baby…..for 7 more weeks!

I took a few new pictures and got on here to update my blog.  But then I started browsing through and found some cute ones of Chase that I’d never posted.  He’s been our baby/youngest for almost 8 years now…a long time.  It’s probably going to be a shocker to all of us to have a new baby in the house.  The boys (Spence included) are so excited for our baby girl.  Hayes, of course wanted another brother, but I think he’ll be just as delighted with a sister.  In the evenings, both Hayes and Chase want to sit on the couch and lay their heads on my belly.  Now if we can just agree on a name! :)

Here is Chase as a shepherd or wiseman (I don’t know which he was supposed to be) at Christmastime.  He barely left it on long enough for me to take a few shots.  He seems pretty proud of himself.

100_7952_edited-1

100_7953

 

After a long days work there’s nothing like relaxing in the baby’s car seat! :)  My friend Roxy gave me her outgrown car seat for our new baby.  It took me a few days to get it out to the shed to wait until I had the baby and Chase just LOVED it.  He would sit and watch TV and talk about the “baby gir-la”.  You can tell by the look on his face that he knows he’s too big, but he just can’t help himself. 

100_8032_edited-1

4 comments:

Cortney said...

I'm so excited for you guys I can hardly stand it! Your boys are going to be such good big brothers.

Marcie Ashton said...

That is going to be one spoiled rotten little girl. (And rightly so!)

JC and Jen Young said...

That is to funny, he will be such a good big brother. You need to post a picture of you!

tricia said...

I love Chase's expression as he sits in the car seat. I was so excited to see your new posts, especially the little shepherd boy.