November 19, 2009

A post from HERMAN

I recently received this mysterious message in my inbox: 

Dear Kellie….

This is your blog speaking. I really miss you. Remember all the fun times we had together? I know you haven't been feeling well but I've heard people really miss us. I'm just not the same without you.
Please come back soon,

Herman (you didn't know I had a name did you)

Well I guess that was the kick in the pants I needed to get back on track with my blogging.  In my defense, we got a new computer and it took forever to get the right software so I could get my photos back and I lost my favorite blogging tool, Windows Live Writer; but with Herman’s prompting, I went online and re-downloaded it and to my utter delight, all of my old blog stuff was there and they had updated it with some cool, new tools! YAY!  So Herman and I are back in the biz!

By the way, after some ingenious detective work on my part, I was able to track down the sender of this mysterious email. (I just looked at the address marked SENDER :)  Thanks Cort!

1 comment:

Cortney said...

Hey- I was just the messenger. But YEAH! I'm so glad to see your posts!