March 11, 2009

My Handsome and Talented Nephew

After the branding yesterday, we raced in to Cade's baseball game.  He was catching for most of the game, but he pitched the last inning which finally gave me a photo op.  I can't believe this is the same kid who used to dance naked on the table and call  himself Elmo...OK, he was only 1 or 2 years old at the time!  Now that I've thoroughly embarrassed him, I'm going to have to get to one of Syd's games and rack my brain for some good stuff on her.  :)

01 01 06_4260edit_edited-1

01 01 06_4259_edited-1

5 comments:

Michelle Ashton said...

Dang! Those are some good pictures! I can't believe that's the same camera as mine. That is too funny about the dancing. Ha ha!

Marcie Ashton said...

Look at that beautiful blue sky! It makes baseball in SJ look actually enjoyable. Thanks for the nice things about Cader. . .he needs someone to love him. . .

tricia said...

We feel a little claim to Cade, Sydney, and Lauren, too.
What good kids.

Jaime said...

Those are great pics!! What kind of camera do you use???

Cortney said...

I love that kid! In his defense, Kel and I worked on him for two straight days convincing him his name was Elmo.