October 14, 2010

Funny Photos

A little while back, I posted a picture of me holding the baby in the bathroom, with Chase behind us making his trademark ear to ear grin.  I found another picture to go along with it.  Any of you who know Chase, know that having him hold the baby over his head for a picture is not a good idea.  In reality, it was Hayes, but I thought it made for a funny shot.  It totally looks like it’s Chase holding the baby. 

100_9125

BTW…a few years ago, Leisha Greer turned Spence and I on to a website called  AwkwardFamilyPhotos.com.  If you are ever online and want a few laughs you ought to check it out…it’s pretty funny.   Spence uses their photos for his Facebook profile pics. Here’s a small sampling.  I hope this is not a copy write violation…all credit given to afp.com.  

No comments: